Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||120mm X 120mm X 25mm||Voltage:||110V/220V|
|Bearing Type:||Ball Bearing||Speed:||2500/3000rpm|
|Current:||0.25 - 0.40A||Power:||20W|
|Thickness:||25mm||Max Air Flow:||85/110CFM|
2500rpm AC axial fan 220V metal fan with 120mm filter
· Optional Size: 120*25/32/38mm.
· Optional Voltage: 220V
· Optional wire length: 50-300mm
· Optional Bearing: Sleeve, hydraulic and Ball bearing.
· Optional function : waterproof (IP58-IP68)
Product main picture
Drawing of product
|Model||Bearing Type||Rated Voltage||Freq.||Current Amp||Input Power||Speed||Max Air Flow||Max Static Pressure||Noise Level||Weight|
|Part No.||S B Y||VDC||Hz||Amp||Watt||RPM||CFM||m3/min||Inch-H2O||dB-A||g|
The series of MX4010AB have approved by ROHS CE.
We have an experienced and professional team of manufacturing fan. Our product exported to many countries. Our main markets are south Asia,south America, Europe.
“Concentrate on the sevice of customer” is our purpose. We welcome customers, bussiness associations and friends from all part of world.
We hope to meet your cooperation sincerely.
Near by Shenzhen port , a manufacturer of ac and dc cooling fan with 11 years of experience.
8 year golden supplier on Alibaba
A factory with our own producing technology
What can we provide?
Carton box or according to customers demand
1. FOB Shenzhen or HongKong (mass production)
2. DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT or any other international express (sample or small quantity)
Generally, 500~1000pcs 10 days after confirming the PI
T/T and paypal
1. The payment for the high value sample will be charged.
2. The payment for the low value sample is free, but the freight should be paid by you.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for but not free
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 7-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 50% T/T in advance ,balance before