Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Part Name:||MX60 Axial Series||Voltage:||5 V ( Customizable )|
|Power Consumption:||1.5 W ( Customizable )||Air Flow:||14 . 45( Customizable)|
|Speed:||4000 RPM ( Customizable )||Bearing Type:||Ball Bearing|
electronic equipment cooling fans,
commercial ventilation fan
60Mm X 10mm 5v Conventional Dc Brushless Fan , Dc Powered Fan 2.34 Inch
60mm X 10mm 5V conventional DC fan 2 . 34 inch for cabinet medical equipment air purification equipment machine tools
1 . Description :
• 60mm x 60mm x 10mm DC Axial Fan , DC Burshless Fan , Computer Fan , DC Cooling Fan
2 . Material :
• Frame : Plastic ( UL94V - 0 )
• Impeller : Plastic ( UL94V - 0 )
• Leadwire : UL1007 AWG # 26 or Equivalent ( + ) : Red ( - ) : Black
3 . Protection :
• Motor : Impedance Protected and Reverse Polarity Protected
4 . Expected Life :
• Ball bearing : 50 , 000 hours ( 40 ℃ )
• Hydraulic Bearing : 40 , 000 hours ( 40 ℃ )
• Sleeve Bearing : 30 , 000 hours ( 40 ℃ )
5 . Allowable Ambient Temperature Range :
• Operating Temperature : - 10 ℃ ~+ 70 ℃
• Storage Temperature : - 40 ℃ ~+ 70 ℃
• Non Condensing Environment
6 . Insulation Resistance :
• Not less than 10M ohm between housing and positive end of lead wire ( red ) at 500V DC .
7 . Dielectric Strength :
• No damage should at 500 VAC for 60 second , measured with 5mA trip current between
housing and positive end of lead wire .
8 . Locked Rotor Protection :
• No damage shall be found after 72 hours continuously at condition of rotation locked ,
Restarting is automatic as soon as constraint to running has been released
9 . Polarity Protection :
• No damage shall be found with reverse connection 5 minute at rated voltage . After returning
to normal polarity , all function shall be normal
|Frame and Impeller :||Plastic ( 94V - 0 ) , PBT|
|Bearing Type :||Sleeve bearing & Ball bearing|
|Function Range :||FG RD IP58 IP68|
|Leadwire :||Red Wire Positive ( + ) , Black Wire Negative ( - )|
|Operating Voltage :||5V 12V 24V|
|Tempetature Range :||- 20 ℃ to + 70 ℃|
|Motor :||Impedance Protected and Reverse Polarity Protected|
How to choose the right fan ?
♦ Look at the current ------ the same speed , the same voltage , the same air volume . Small current cooling fan is better . Because the smaller the current , it means that the smaller the fan loss , that is , small energy consumption .
♦ Listen to noise ------ the same speed, the same voltage , the smaller the noise the better the cooling fan , because the noise is mainly low with the fan , bearings , oil , assembly structure and so on .
- The better the design of the fan shape, the greater the amount of air will be, and the lower the noise, which is the technical process , but also the ability to test the technical staff .
- Bearing the higher the accuracy , then it is the smaller the friction with the core , the size of the more accurate , of course , the lower the noise , which is with the bearing material is a great correlation .
- Low noise , it shows that friction is small , bearing , shaft life will be longer , DC fan life will be the same longer .
♦ Measuring vibration ------ the same specifications and speed of the fan , the vibration of the smaller cooling fan is better , the smaller the vibration , the more stable the operation of the fan , the bearing and the shaft of the smaller loss , life will of course longer .
Shenzhen Topfan-China Development Technology Co., Ltd, and founded in 1996 in Shenzhen China, It's a professional manufacturer on DC AC brushless fans . Products support OEM, ODM andpassed CE, RoHS certificated and good sellers both at home and abroad, including Europe, North America, Asia ( Korea and India ) etc. The products, including axialfans, cross flow fans, blower fans, being widely used in the information technology, network communications as well as industrial equipment, medical equipment, home appliances and others.
Web : http://www.topfan-china.com
Alibaba : http://topfan-china.en.alibaba.com
Global Trade : www.equipment-coolingfans.com
1 . What is a DC Axial Fan ?
An DC fan is usually powered by 3v , 5v , 12v , 24v , 36v and 48v . It blows air along the axis of the fan , or parallel to the track of the blade axis .
Standard DC Axial fan sizes include 20mm , 30mm , 40mm , 50mm , 60mm , 70mm , 80mm , 92mm , 120mm , 150mm , and 200mm .
2 . How to choose a DC fan ?
To choose a DC fan , you should consider the points below
* fan voltage
* fan current
* fan speed
* fan airflow
* fan noise
* fan lifespan
What is a bearing ?
Fan bearing includes Sleeve Bearing and Ball Bearing , life expectancy of sleeve bearing fan is 30000hours , while ball bearing is 55000hours or more
4 . What is the divery time
Sample lead time : 5 – 7 days
Mass production Delivery lead time : 1 - 3 weeks ( Depend on the quantity )
Delivery Ways : DHL , UPS Door to Door service , By Air , By Sea , etc .
5 . What can I do if we can not find the suitable fan model in the fan list ?
Please contact us for customized fans .
* If you want another rpm or voltage or other requirement , pls contact me for more details , thanks!
* For Special Cooling Fan , Such as : moistureproof , waterprrof , turbocharger , soft start , Reversible , temperature control , PWM speed control , the RD alarm and the FG signal etc , pls contact me free .
Our cooling fan has the following advantages :
fan with large air volume , low noise , long life ,( according to your requirements ) fire , water , corrosion-resistant and so on .
We have a strong design capability , according to customer requirements design and manufacture of special fan .
We understand the specific needs of fans in various industries and provide you with a variety of standard products to choose from .
Our fans using high-quality bearings , silicon steel , enameled wire , with higher reliability .
We provide thoughtful and meticulous service , as well as fast on-time delivery .
We can design and develop customized product.
We are able to research best solutions for customers if needed
Any more information,pls feel free to contact Mona
Thanks very much
Tel:86 755 26070992
Contact Person: Ms. Du